The words “we”, “us”, “our” or “Operator” means Player Pathway LLC.
We take seriously our obligation to safeguard personal information about our clients.
Types of Personal Information we collect and hold
We collect a variety of personal information in the course of our business. The types of personal information that we may collect and store includes:
- identification information such as your name, date of birth, residential and postal address, gender, email address, telephone numbers, and birth date and name of a minor in your care or custody using the Services;
- IP address;
- your general location while using the Services;
- credit card and payment related information; and
- your responses to any promotions or surveys sent to you by us.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information directly based on your use of the Services. We may collect this information when you:
- register for an account;
- access or use the Services;
- participate in competitions or promotions;
- contact us directly via any medium including: SMS, MMS, instant messaging, email, social media platforms, postal mail or telephone;
- provide feedback through our Services; and
- pay for the Services.
Personal information may also be collected by cookies when you use our website and apps. See Cookies below for further information.
Why We Collect, Hold, Use and Disclose Personal Information
We collect, hold, use, and disclose personal information:
- to provide you the Services, including for processing payments;
- to allow you to register and maintain an account and build a profile page to use the Services ;
- for communicating with you, including sending you information about our products, services, and promotions;
- for internal research and development for promotions and the marketing of the Services;
- to create internal aggregate data about our users in order to optimise the Services and/or to improve our business;
- for the investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the use of the Services;
- to comply with our legal and statutory obligations.; and
- to notify you about updates to the Services.
We may from time to time, contact you directly to acquire more information for the purposes of validation of an online transactions or to distribute promotional monies.
We may use Your IP address and/or Your credit card data to detect and validate Your location in order to apply correct taxes or to attribute Your participation to Your Coerver® Soccer School or to distribute to You information related to Coerver® Soccer School Services provided near Your location.
To Whom Personal Information is Disclosed
By registering an account and providing personal information you consent to your personal information being used by us, or our company affiliates, and with others for the purpose of providing the Services.
We share personal information with other entities in a strictly controlled manner and do not sell personal information to other companies.
We may disclose Your personal information to the following companies:
- Stripe Inc. – we share Your email address in order to manage Your payments or validate Your credit card;
- Stripe Payments Company – we share Your email address in order to manage Your payments;
- Functional Software, Inc. (Sentry) – We might share some personal information with them in automatically generated reports, which are generated as part of their system performance check services.
- AppSignal B.V. (Netherlands) (AppSignal) – We might share some personal information with them in automatically generated reports, which are generated as part of their system performance in order to detect errors or malfunction of the Services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties on need-to-know basis (if the information is explicitly disclosed) or in data –file (if the information is intended for storage purposes):
- to payment service providers;
- to our contractors and external service providers associated with the operation of our business and provision of our services including, without limitation, associated data centres, web hosting providers, payment service providers, identification verification service providers, advertising agencies, mailing houses, printers, call centres, market research analysts, IT consultants, professional advisors and consultants;
- to law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities;
- to government and regulatory authorities and other organisations as required or authorised by law or otherwise; or
- to a successor entity in the event of a business transition, such as a merger, corporate reorganisation or to a purchaser of part of or all of our assets.
Should the information be transferred to a third party, we will use the endeavours as determined by applicable law to ensure that the information disclosed is protected by the third party under contractual arrangements.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect.
Your information is held on secure servers. We may also store personal information in telephone recordings and in hard copy or paper files.
Our employees, agents, contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information.
You are responsible for ensuring that you keep your password and account information confidential. If you suspect that your details may no longer be confidential or there has otherwise been a security breach, you should notify us immediately, whereupon new details may be given.
You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer/device. You should ensure that you always log out of your account after each use of the Services.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use, store, or disclose about you (or another person for whom you are using the Services) is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and relevant.
If we believe that your personal information should be corrected we will take reasonable steps to correct it – this may include contacting you to seek the most current information.
You may request access to and correct the personal information we hold about you. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require.
You may also update or correct some of your personal information via the “My Account” section of the Services.
Overseas Transfer of Personal Information
There may be instances where we may be required to send your personal information overseas or collect personal information from overseas, including:
- where you have asked us to do so;
- when we have outsourced a business activity or function to an overseas provider or processor with whom we have a contractual arrangement; or
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside your country of residence, including the following:
- companies in our group of companies; and
- external service providers and processors.
Unsolicited Personal Information
Where we receive unsolicited personal information, we will determine whether or not it would have been permissible to collect that personal information if it had been solicited. If we determine that collection would not have been permissible, to the extent permitted by law, we will destroy or de-identify that personal information as soon as practicable.
Like most websites and application, we may collect technical use and non-personal information from your use of the Services in order to assist with the administration of the Services, to track site usage, and to enhance and improve your user experience and the Services.
Once logged in, your IP address is used for the purpose of preventing fraud, identifying improper activity, and creating an audit trail. We collect and store non-personal information through cookies, log files, or web beacons to create a profile of our users. A “profile” is stored information that we keep on individual users that detail their viewing and use preferences. Profiles are used to tailor a user’s visit to the Services, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to the user.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are stored by a website through your browser, to enable an improved experience whilst using or browsing a particular website/app or to remember your preferences or navigation history/activity (such as pages you have visited within a particular site or typical activity) at a particular site.
We will not use these cookies to store information such as account details or transaction history.
You can delete cookies using your browser’s own Clear History function. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website and app features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. It is important to note however that if you block cookies from Our site or apps there are a number of functions that may not work and you will need to reset your preferences each time you log in.
Third Party cookies
We may use third-parties to serve ads on the Services. These companies may place or recognise cookies, action tags and other technology to measure advertising effectiveness.
Find out more about cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy of Minors
We do not promote or offer the Platform for use by anyone under the age of 13, or the applicable age of minority, whichever is lower (“minors”), we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from minors, and will not knowingly link to any third-party website or platform that solicits or collects personal information from minors. If you believe that a minor has disclosed personal information to us or that we have linked to such a third-party or user website or platform, please contact us. Any information about your minor that is collected, used, or stored, is done so only with your consent for the purpose of providing the Services. Parents or guaradians of minors who use the Services have the ongoing and absolute right to review personal information collected about the minor in their care, revoke consent to the further collection of the minor’s personal information, and delete any personal information stored about the minor.
Your Rights Concerning Personal Information
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European Union citizen or resident you have the following rights with regard to your personal information. You may contact us about your personal information and your rights at anytime by contacting us:
Player Pathway, LLC (hereinafter – the Company), Address: PO.Box:XXXXX, Seattle, WA -98116 phone 206 XXXXXXX email [email protected], is a personal data processing controller.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
You shall have the right to obtain information about us that your personal data are or are not processed and that access to your data is or is not performed.
If your personal data is not collected from you, you shall have the right to know the source of the personal data.
You have the right to request that inaccurate data are rectified.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing on consent before such consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to suspend data processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
You have the right to request the limitation and refusal of your personal data processing.
You have a right to receive personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine – readable format.
If you have a complaint relating to how we handle personal information, please contact our support at [email protected]
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California you have the following rights with regard to your personal information. You may contact us about your personal information and your rights at anytime by contacting support at [email protected]
Right to Access personal information that we collect. This right includes access to the:
- categories of specific personal information we collect,
- categories of sources from which that information is collected
- business purpose for collection, and
- categories of third parties with which the information is shared, and
- response data (if applicable) in a portable format.
Right to the Deletion of personal information that we, or our service providers, collect.
Right to Non-Discrimination when exercising your rights under the CCPA.
We will provide a response within 45 days of receiving a verifiable request. We may extend this time by up to 90 days but we will let you know of this during the initial 45 days. A verifiable request is one made by you or someone authorized to act on your behalf. We do not require that you have an account with us in order to make requests, however, if you do not have an account with us we may ask additional information for the purpose of verifying the request.
After verification, we will respond with the information requested for the preceding 12-month period (you can make two such requests during a 12-month period). Our response will either be sent through your account with us, by mail, or electronically, at your option.